A short dating sim about a frog and his quest for happiness.
Made by some kid who doesn't sleep in just under 72 hours for the Frog Jam game jam.
- At least 2(2) high quality mini games.
- Pictures of frogs.
- High class frog related humor.
- Branching dialogue.
- (Potentially) A heart-warming ending.
- Slightly less spelling errors than you'd expect from someone with no sleep.
BUGS I KNOW ABOUT
- There's a small chance for a dialogue box to not trigger and soft-lock the game at the transition from day 1 to 2.
- Some of the windows overlap weirdly.
- One of the sprites in the end sequence is sized incorrectly.
- There's a small chance for the game to not properly reset upon failing in the first scene, but it'll fix itself after a couple repeats.
- Were doesn't have an H in it.
As to comply with jam rules, here is a list of public domain assets used